Another great beauty recipe ! I have several compacts that it would be nice to be able to use.
You will need
A vintage compact
Some loose face powder
A small bowl and something to stir with
1. Remove the net from the compact ( if there is one ), as well as any powder left inside.
2. Clean the compact with rubbing alcohol.
3. In a a small bowl, mix loose powder of your choice with a small amounts of alcohol, a little at a time. Stir to make a smooth creamy paste.
4. When your done, fill the base of your compact with the paste. You can use the back of an alcohol dipped spoon to smooth out the mixture. Or you can use something that will leave a fine imprint, like a piece of cloth.
5. Let the compact dry opened overnight. Then your´re ready to go !