Friday 20 November 2009

Modern products - Vintage look, part 1



This is the delightful powder of Paul & Joe. They have several pretty make-up products with a vintage look. Especially their nail polishes and varnish bottles.

Perhaps some of you vintage lovers have other products you can recommend ?


This is probably the prettiest clutch I´ve ever seen ! Although new it has a distinct vintage look acquired by the attached vintage ornaments and would go beautifully with a black vintage 1940s dress like say this one below. An Adrian original from Dressing Vintage. This clutch and others can be found in a post by fellow blgger - Greetz from Tiz.

2 comments:

Witchcrafted Life said...

Such lovely finds! I had no idea Paul & Joe made vintage inspired pieces. I must Google for more of their goods at once! :)

Though I haven't tried any of their stunningly pretty products yet myself, but I know that many vintage gals are mad for Besame Cosmetics (which come packaged in the loveliest old school looking containers).


Joyful Friday wishes, sweet dear!
♥ Jessica

redressing said...

I love this blog! But having checked out your lists you have no dresses -surely the 1940s was the era for dresses as well as the gorgeous Katherine H trousers?
I'd love to see more of today's women embracing dresses and vintage inspired dresses at that!
I love the glitz and glamour of the forties; tea dances, halterneck dresses and Glenn Miller- wonderful!